C3P Software Release Form-Advisor Xpress
An express sheet metal forming solution to help SMEs to catch up the high-end technology in an affordable cost
【NEWYORK – Nov. 11th, 2013】 – C3P Software, a pioneer supplier of CAX solution for industrial manufacturing processes, announces today to release the express sheet metal forming solution to SMEs (Small and Medium Enterprises) – Form-Advisor Xpress.
Form-Advisor Xpress is a first-pass analysis tool for sheet metal forming process that directly integrates to MCAD environment, provides most accurate and feasible result for automotive and progressive stamping based on the well known increment FEA technology. This powerful set of simulation tools is fully integrated within the MCAD environment, such as Catia and solidworks of Dassult systemes, NX of Siemens and Creo of PTC, with seamless operation for designers and simulation experts alike at every stage of product and mould development.
Through powerful results visualization you can study the details of the metal forming process -displaying the metal flow, rupture, wrinkles, final dimension and springback. You can calculate measurements for any point, region or surface, and then graph and list results for all types of simulations.
With Form-Advisor Xpress software, you remove the risk and replace it with a Form-Advisor Xpress workspace to virtually test your new ideas, develop new designs, and accelerate your products to market.
Simulation driven by CAD data
With Form-Advisor Xpress, your CAD geometry drives the simulation process. When you make a design change in the CAD system, you see the change instantly in Form-Advisor Xpress in a few clicks.
Unique for validation
The 1st increment base CAE solution fully integrated in MCAD environment, simulates all stamping phenomenon in a few clicks.
Unique for engineer
The easiest, fastest, powerful solution brings CAE validation to daily design process. Base on the familiar CAD environment for all design activates and CAE simulation, eliminates the gap of CAD and CAE, reduce the learning curve to minimum, no CAE background required.
Form-Advisor Xpress is special designed for SMEs with affordable price, the ROI is very clear. Now, you only spend a little cost like around one mould price and get the high-end design and simulation solution.
Main Features of Form-Advisor Xpress
- Extremely simple user interface fully integrated into MCAD environment, fully associative and regenerative to drastically reduce downstream design changes.
- Build in new generation full automatic meshing technology. NO MESH CONCEPT TO USER. Thanks the special innovation technology, Form-Advisor Xpress is suitable for any type CAD data with powerful CAD defects repairing capability, the user totally need not care the meshing process and data, no FEM background required.
- Base on incremental technology than one step simulation. Couple explicit incremental solver and implicit solver together, perform the whole range simulation of metal forming, includes gravity, holding, stamping/forming and springback simulation.
- Accurate physics modelling, efficient calculation of the formability based on the die design. Simulation result includes safety zones, forming zones, FLD analysis, splitting, thinning, wrinkling, thickening, material flow and draw-in, stress, strain, optimal blank shape, light strip and skid mark, flatness and springback etc.
- Using template design technology, process setup is very simple and logic, objective concept, the user only takes care of the stamping process and pays attention to the process improvement.
- The supported MCAD system included: CATIA, NX, CREO and Solidworks.
About C3P Software
With the combination of software development, advanced analysis, extensive product development experience and cost effective local human resources, C3P Software provides industry and manufacturing business with comprehensive solutions and engineering services on a global basis to meet their expectations in high quality, on-schedule delivery within a cost target. Our business scope covers software development, professional engineering service and application software integration. For further information, please visit: http://www.c3p-group.com http://www.cast-designer.com